One of the most high-profile celebrity trials in recent memory now has a verdict.
Over the course of Sean “Diddy” Combs’ trial, the jurors heard horrifying testimonies from Casandra Ventura, better known as Cassie, Kid Cudi and former employees.
They were also shown tapes of the infamous freak-off parties, which received mixed reactions.
After a long and controversial ordeal, the much-scrutinised jury began its deliberation this week to determine Diddy’s fate and reached its verdict in less than three days.
The music mogul was found guilty of two counts of transporting Cassie and other sex workers across state lines to engage in prostitution.
However, the 55-year-old was controversially found not guilty of racketeering conspiracy and sex trafficking charges.
According to TMZ, Diddy rejoiced after hearing the mixed verdict and told his family, “I'm coming home,” which is a reference to his 2010 song Coming Home.
So now that the drama is almost over, with only the sentencing remaining, pretty much everyone (whether they have legal knowledge or not) is giving their opinion on the controversial outcome.
In comes attorney Joe Tacopina, who helped A$AP Rocky escape assault charges earlier this year.
Speaking to TMZ, the celebrity lawyer highlighted the exact moment he believed the prosecutors lost the jury.
Tacopina shared that the testimony of Diddy’s former assistant Capricorn Clark was the turning point of the trial.
The legal expert said that Clark initially claimed that she was kidnapped and abused by her former employer.
However, when cross-examined by the defence, the woman admitted that she tried to get rehired by the Bad Boy Records owner as his personal assistant.
Tacopina also noted that the prosecutors first overcharged Diddy then only talked about trivial things like baby oil throughout the trial.
Sean “Diddy” Combs has seven children, with his youngest kid being born on October 15, 2022.
RELATED: Diddy’s baby mama flies away moments after jury verdict