Jack Osbourne blasts cruel comments about major transformation

Jack Osbourne defends fitness regime amid online speculation storm

By Maryam Nadeem May 20, 2026
Jack Osbourne blasts cruel comments about major transformation
Jack Osbourne blasts cruel comments about major transformation

Jack Osbourne has firmly shut down growing speculation about his appearance.

The 40-year-old TV personality branded online chatter about his weight loss as “f****** insane” and insisting he is in good health.

Jack, best known from The Osbournes, has appeared noticeably slimmer in recent years, with further changes after his stint on I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! last year. 

But he says the constant discussion about his body has gone too far.

In a fiery TikTok video, he told fans he couldn’t believe he was even addressing the rumours. 

“If I see one more article saying I’m sick or grossly underweight… it’s insane,” he said. 

Jack stressed that his weight has remained steady since leaving the jungle, adding that the only recent change was his shaved beard and moustache style.

He explained that his transformation has been gradual and intentional over several years. 

“I shot up to about 220 pounds and decided I wanted to make changes,” he said, noting he now weighs around 155 pounds at 5ft 8½in and feels “perfectly healthy”. 

He also revealed he keeps fit through intense jiu-jitsu training.

The star’s comments come amid wider concern for the Osbourne family, after his sister Kelly Osbourne also spoke out against cruel body-shaming online. 

Kelly recently condemned trolls for targeting her appearance during a difficult period.

She described the ongoing scrutiny as deeply hurtful while she continues to grieve the loss of their father, Ozzy Osbourne.

The 41-year-old TV star said she felt “dehumanised” by the comments and criticised those spreading negativity during what she called the “hardest time” of her life.

RELATED: Slayyyter owns 'Jimmy Fallon Show' stage with 'DANCE' performance