Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to attend King Charles III’s Coronation that is to be held on May 6.
According to Daily Mail, the staff of the venue has been asked to include the Duke and Duchess of Sussex as part of the events program despite them not confirming their attendance even after receiving an official invite.
"Harry and Meghan are being factored into all of the planning…. the cars, the seating plans, dining arrangements, everything," sources told the publication.
"No one knows for certain whether this means they have definitely accepted — it could, of course, be just in case they do — but it’s clearly not a 'no'."
Another source added that there were things that needed "to be worked through" ahead of the couple’s arrival in London, if they choose to attend that is.
Multiple reports have speculated over whether Prince Harry and Meghan intend on attending King Charles III's Coronation.
However, one particular report claims that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have laid down certain non-negotiable conditions that will have to be followed in order to ensure their attendance.
"Harry has been very clear and his position hasn't wavered," a royal source told The Mirror of the Duke's opinion of attending the festivities.
"He isn't going to come if he feels the atmosphere will be as toxic as it was during the Queen's Platinum Jubilee and funeral. He's said he wants to reconcile with his family and it's their call, but so far nothing has changed."