Elon Musk concerned for family safety after releasing Twitter files, increases security

By Maryland Hargreaves January 22, 2023

Elon Musk concerned for family safety after releasing Twitter files

Elon Musk is currently overburdened with paperwork following the Tesla trial, and there are concerns for the safety of his family as he recruited a top-notch security team to look after and protect them since he believes they may be in danger after he released the Twitter Files.

Errol Musk, Musk's father, told the Sun that his home had previously been broken into and that anyone who wanted to kidnap them would have the easiest time making $20 million of their lives.

The retired engineer said that "If they kidnap one of us, it will be the quickest $ 20 million anybody's ever made in their life, I think Elon's a bit naive about the enemies he's making, especially with the Twitter Files".

The Twitter staff selected certain content and censored others that would harm Joe Biden's prospects during the 2016 presidential campaign as Donald Trump ran to be reelected against him, Musk disclosed in the Twitter Files.

"I'm not scared but I'm really afraid that something might happen to Elon, even though he has about 100 security guards around him."

Musk suspended an account that followed the whereabouts of his private jet, along with the journalists who retweeted the articles, out of concern for the safety of his family.

Errol said: "He decided, after the recent threats against him, that I need protection as well.

"I think it's a matter of time before one of the people he will expose with the Twitter Files says, 'I don't want to go to jail, take Elon out.' It's not rocket science."

He increased protection on their property with top-notch cameras and electrified fencing in addition to a security crew that is "armed to the teeth."

For more Entertainment news, follow us on Google News and don’t miss out on the latest updates!