It is no secret that TikTok tends to have some of the most dangerous trends that often ends up seeing participants in the emergency room or with the police.
In a similar way, two people have died in Wisconsin after they attempted the fractal wood burning art technique that took TikTok by storm.
According to law enforcements the victims’ deaths are connected to electrocution.
In a statement released by the Marathon County Sheriff on April 21, it stated that they conducted an investigation into a "structure fire and unexplained deaths" following an incident that occurred on April 6.
The statement noted that the two victims, ages 44 and 52, passed away prior to the house fire.
"Foul play has been ruled out and the deaths were found to be accidental in nature and are believed to be caused by electrocution from fractal wood burning."
Fractal wood burning is an art technique which involves using high voltage electricity to burn wood that is soaked in a chemical solution.