Fashion designer Olivier Rousteing gave insights into a terrible accident last year that left him severely wounded .
A fire exploded in Rousteing’s house leaving his face and body heavily scarred and injured with burn marks.
Olivier took to IG and shared glimpses of his condition after the painful incident and wrote, "I finally feel ready to share this. I've been hiding this for too long and it's time for you to know. Exactly a year ago, the fireplace inside my house exploded. I woke up the next morning in Paris' Hôpital Saint Louis. The talented staff at that famous hospital, which was dealing with an incredible number of COVID cases at that same time, took amazing care of me. I cannot thank them enough.”
Further adding he wrote,"I did everything to hide this story from as many people as possible and tried to keep the secret with my teams and friends for too long. To be honest I am not really sure why I was so ashamed, maybe this obsession with perfection that fashion is known for and my own insecurities."
In the picture Rousteing was spotted sitting on a couch with his head bandaged while his arms, hands and torso were covered with cast.
The recent picture showcased that Rousteing was not in a good condition, he suffered the pain of burning as each day passed by surrounded by extreme trauma.
Rousteing expressed gratitude on coming out alive from the deadly accident.